Our Sites: amy's blog | fisher academy | the tuttle tribe's photos | Support

Back to Peru!

We have arrived safely in Peru! Thank you everyone that was praying for us. God has answered your prayers and helped us along in our journeys. Our flights and connections went smoothly and without difficulties. All of our luggage made it and nothing was broken. The most difficult thing to deal with is that winter has changed to summer in just a few hours. When we flew out of Newark NJ at 1:00 p.m it was snowing and when we arrived in Lima at 2:00 a.m it was hot and humid. It will be even worse when we get to Tarapoto!

We will be in Lima for about a week as we spend time with one of the assemblies here to do an evangelistic campaign. Please pray that the Lord would be exalted as I will be preaching four times in the next three days. There are so many opportunities and so many lost souls. We must make the most of our time. We have hit the ground running!

Missionary quote of the day by David Livingstone: “God, send me anywhere, only go with me. Lay any burden on me, only sustain me. And sever any tie in my heart except the tie that binds my heart to Yours.”

Micah for the Tuttle's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis