Our Sites: amy's blog | fisher academy | the tuttle tribe's photos | Support

Pray for our family


Yesterday Amy and I and the kids loaded up into the van and went to visit one of the assemblies in Yurimaguas. As we made the spectacular two hour drive through the jungle I reflected on how God has blessed our family! God has given me an amazing wife and five awesome kids. What a tremendous gift! At the end of this month Amy and I will celebrate 17 years of marriage! We can't believe it! How time flies! And what a huge responsibility to love and cherish each other! I realize that the most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. Please pray for me in this. If I can get this right everything else will fall into place. There are many things in our ministry that I could ask you to pray for. But the following pictures represent my six most urgent prayer requests! Please pray!

Amy and I (getting older).

Javen (15 years old).

Cullen (14 years old)

Bria (10 years old)

Josiah (9 years old)

Mya (6 years old).

4 comments:

At November 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM Amy said...

You got it!

 
At November 19, 2013 at 7:35 AM Aaron said...

Always praying for you and your family and your incredible ministry

 
At November 19, 2013 at 9:15 AM Hammy said...

Praying

 
At November 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM meinChrist said...

Love it!<3

 

Post a Comment

ShareThis