Our Sites: amy's blog | fisher academy | the tuttle tribe's photos | Support

On July 9th, after much anticipation and preparation we finally kicked off our Summer Blaze Discipleship program with 12 students! It has been an intense 4 weeks so far with a lot of study, bible reading, worship, prayer, evangelism and fun. We have basically been going with sixteen hour days for a month straight now and the best is yet to come.... On Wednesday we leave for an epoch jungle trip where we will hike a total of 100 km and preach in six villages. Amy and the kids led the team to Lima last week and they have been participating in both a youth conference and a women's conference over the last several days.


As Amy and the disciples traveled to Lima I had to change my focus for a few days and go to Dallas where I was asked to participate in an Indian conference. About 1000 souls showed up and I was able to preached my heart out 7 times in three days. I had a great time and it seemed like the Lord really used it. I'm very thankful for the many brothers and sisters who were praying for me!


Amy escaped from the youth conference in Lima to go speak at women's conference a few hundred miles north of there in Trujillo. Despite not sleeping for about 48 hours straight she did well (from what I hear). She said it was a very special time as she was able to connect with many precious sisters that came from all over Peru. She said that the huge welcome and overwhelming love of the Peruvian sisters was amazing! What a life!


Missions quote of the day by C.H Spurgeon: "Of all I would wish to say, this is the sum: 'My brethren, preach Christ, always and evermore'"

Micah for the Tuttle's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis