Our Sites: amy's blog | fisher academy | the tuttle tribe's photos | Support

princess evangelism

Dear friends and family,

Bria, Mya and I just got back from doing a little street evangelism. The girls had a great time passing out tracts and N.T's in the main square. At one point I tried to give a tract to an angry looking young man who said he didn't want it but then when Bria came up behind me holding out her tract a big smile broke out on his face and he gladly accepted it... It sure does help to have a couple of cute, gringa, princess girls with me!!!

Exactly one month ago today we arrived back in Peru. Everyone in the family has been doing well as we readjust to life here in South America. Ministry-wise there has been a lot to do. At the Bible institute I've been teaching "Bibliology" and "Paul's missionary journey's". In the churches I've been able to preach and lead a few Bible studies. And on the streets I've been able to give out tracts and have some good one on one conversations. Please pray that the Lord would be magnified in us as we seek to do His will.

Here's the missions quote for the day: "It will not do to say that you have no 'special call' to go. With the facts before you and the command of our Lord Jesus Christ you need rather to ascertain whether you have a 'special call' to stay at home." -Hudson Taylor

-Micah for the Tuttle's

3 comments:

At October 15, 2011 at 9:43 PM Cathi Moore said...

I love reading your posts and newsletters. You are so encouraging to me. It is a privilege to lift you and your family to the Lord in prayer.
I pray He would keep you safe, watch over you always and bless you with fruitfulness for His Kingdom.
In our Lord Jesus' holy name...
Cat

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:31 AM MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

i love how your whole family serves the Lord together.

and that quote. that is a keeper!

 
At October 20, 2011 at 12:34 AM J.O. said...

Thanks for sharing. It is encouraging.

 

Post a Comment

ShareThis