Our Sites: amy's blog | fisher academy | the tuttle tribe's photos | Support

Good fishing

Dear friends and family,

The fishing is real good here!  Now that we are getting settled in a bit I have been looking for opportunities to fish for men and I’ve had some great conversations.  After sharing the gospel with a taxi driver last night he said:  “I’ve never heard the Bible explained like that before, I’m going to start reading it for myself to see if I can find the same meaning and purpose in life that you have.”  Wow!  Pray for Marco! 

Today I came across the following quote by William Carry and I heartily agree with it:  “I’m not afraid of failing I’m afraid of succeeding at things that don’t matter”  ..........


Getting into the game and trying to save souls matters!  Life is short, focus on the important things.  Our situation is urgent.  Don't waste time.  Be assertive.  Go fishing!

Micah for the Tuttles 

2 comments:

At September 28, 2011 at 6:12 PM Anonymous said...

thanks for the reminder to go fishing for men.. was just reading that yesterday or so.. A tract provided by the
Lord through my asembly says "Hoy is el dia de Tu Salvacion". Just as today may be the last chance to trust Christ, today may be the last chance we have to share Christ to the people we encounter and night is coming when no man can work ...

 
At October 6, 2011 at 2:29 PM Alesha said...

So encouraging...and praying for the living Word to work in Marco's heart!!! Praying for your family as well. :D

 

Post a Comment

ShareThis