Our Sites: amy's blog | fisher academy | the tuttle tribe's photos | Support

Marathon

Last week was a real marathon for me.  I had the privilege of preaching twelve times in eight days to large crowds in Trujillo.  Aside from the preaching I also taught a 10 hour course on pneumatology in the Bible Institute.  As I came to the weeks finish line my throat ached, my head hurt and my body was tired but at the same time my heart was glad to be used up for God.  Now I'm back with my precious family in Tarapoto and am recuperating before the next marathon starts :)

The Lord seemed to use the ministry of His word and many people were convicted of "sin righteousness and the judgment to come".  I can't explain exactly what God did,  I really don't know, only God knows what goes on in the heart of man.  There were many who made professions of faith and many who were reflecting seriously on their spiritual state before our great and holy God.  Please pray that God would continue to work in those that heard and that He would be magnified.

Missions quote for the day from John Westley:
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can as long as you ever can."     

Micah for the Tuttle's   

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis