Our Sites: amy's blog | fisher academy | the tuttle tribe's photos | Support

A quick breather



I'm on my way home! After two tremendous weeks of preaching and teaching on the coast of Peru I can finally take a quick breather. Aside from the class-room time, many hours were spent in counseling and exhorting and helping the brethren. It seems like God really used the time for the encouragement of many of these future church leaders. It was fun to see so many of the Lord's servants together in one place.... but now all I want to do is see my family.


I'm presently on my way back home to Tarapoto where I'll be with my wonderful wife and kids for about two days and then.... I have to travel (again) to take part in a week long youth conference in one of the villages along the river where I'll be teaching. Please pray for me as January and February are VERY full and I feel torn between ministry and family.

Micah for the Tuttle's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis