Our Sites: amy's blog | fisher academy | the tuttle tribe's photos | Support

please pray

The main strike has lifted, but there is one town on the way from Tarapoto to Trujillo, that still is blocked.

AND there is another mototaxi strike planned for Monday... so, we've decided to go for it.

  • Please pray that we could get through without any hang-ups.
  • If we do get stuck somewhere along the way please pray that the Lord would provide for that (He ALWAYS does!).
  • Pray for safety, extra patience and flexibility.

We'll try to keep you posted on our arrival, and if possible of our progress along the way.

the Tuttles
Tarapoto-Trujillo, Peru


Post a Comment