Our Sites: amy's blog | fisher academy | the tuttle tribe's photos | Support

"Ditchology"


Home-school dad-style continues!  (I'm sorry, I'm really have fun with this :)  Today after intensive Bible reading, mixing cement, lifting weights, and reading about the first century heretical gnostics we took a break to dig a ditch.  


Josiah calls this home-school class: "ditchology".  More than anything, this class is aimed at forming character, constitution and callouses.  It's an entry level course that even the most struggling student can pass, but at the same time it can be a very difficult study for even the most advanced scholars. 


Work quote for the day:  “My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition. ”  -Indira Gandhi (I don't know about this woman's theology..... but she has a good quote here)

-Micah for the Tuttle's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis