Our Sites: amy's blog | fisher academy | the tuttle tribe's photos | Support

Introducing Ellia Ana Alegra Tuttle

I arrived home from preaching in the villages on Tuesday and on Wednesday morning Amy went into labor (three weeks early). The birth was without complications but it was very long and difficult! Finally, on Thursday at about 4:30 a.m her water broke and after about two more hours the travail turned to elation as we got to meet Ellia Ana Alegra Tuttle. She was 7 lbs 14 oz, 19 inches long and very beautiful! Amy was amazing. I think if I was her I would have fainted from a combination of exhaustion, pain and fear but Amy had incredible stamina and courage to get to the finish line. Once the baby was born it was as if all the difficult labor was completely forgotten .... well maybe not "completely" :) But like the apostle said: "The anguish turns to joy" (Jn 16:21). Birth is a real miracle!

We are officially a BIG FAMILY! With the addition of Ellia we now have three girls and three boys. I can't think of a neater combination of kids! We thank God for His many blessings! Amy is the ultimate "Supermom". Javen and Cullen are the best teenage boys in the world. Bria and Josiah make us almost explode with joy. And now Mya has Ellia, the perfect partner to shine with in unspeakable cuteness. You might think I'm gushing.... but I don't mind. I just never imagined having such a great family.


Someone asked me the other day why we have so many kids and I replied: "My wife and I are extremely intelligent people and we feel that it would be a real waste if we didn't do our best to keep passing on these great God-given genes" :)

Micah for the Tuttle's

3 comments:

At April 3, 2014 at 3:18 PM tresa said...

Love!!

 
At April 4, 2014 at 4:10 PM Anonymous said...

You are totally correct it would almost be sinfull to not to.
Love and encouragement
Aaron

 
At April 9, 2014 at 11:13 AM Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new little girl! She is beautiful! I will update our church (Living Water Bible Fellowship in Guttenberg, IA) as we continue to keep you in our prayers.

Until we meet again,

Kay Radl

 

Post a Comment

ShareThis